Monday, January 17, 2011

bullCrap b4 sLeEP!!

Rolling my eyes which is halfly gonna close soon,Bouncing my heart for next blog"as i realise got some of my blog i postpone it"..but then this is what i was thinking..n this is for tonite..If u dun wanna read just give a glance even a bit..it might touch your memory brain and secondary heart..

Never say " i love u "
   if u really don't care


Never talk about feelings
   if they aren't really there


Never hold my hand
   if your gonna break my heart


Never say your goin to
   if you don't plan goin to start


Never look into my eyes 
   if you do is lie


Never say hi 
   if you really mean goodbye


If you really mean forever 
   then say you will try


Never say forever 
   coz forever can make u cry... 




The best relationship is the honesty and trust..if you'r losing both u lose the treacly of your relation..
think of it..
p/s : special to my ex- besfren,boyfren n girlfren

No comments:

Post a Comment