Sunday, August 14, 2011

life 008



I just realise life ain't easy..I never blame the environment I was exposed to n I never goin to blame for all decision I have made..Whatever i have going through during college taught me a lot of things.

I am suppose to be who i should be..n stop stuck in our behavior that can't help us to adapt..

Learn to say no to people when we didn't know they are just using us..
Learn to believe who we should n who we should not.
Learn to stand on our own..Speak out our mind so that people know what u r up to
When we insist to change to be better god will always put us with the right people..
Learn to love someone we know just as much as we should..bcs one day they gonna b someone we knew..
Learn to be brave n stand on the right track..


I feel sorry for my ownself where I should to be on the highlight before I step on college..But it ain't a mistake it just a lesson for me..
I have to change..n the changes will change my life..n i won't be deflected from my track.
For all my colleagues..Im sorry if i ever hurt u guys..now n before or forever..some I did purposely n some I did when im actually didn't realise it..
For everything I did purposely it always a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment