Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bestfriend

When i was a little i used to be bully by some kids in kindergarten.I cried silently then someone offered me a tissue paper to wipe all my tears.Started from that day I come to understand what friend for?n how good i our life would be when friend always around..

List of my best friendss till hell freeze over..

6years old - anak aunty ruby(sorry 4gotten her name)

standard 1 - i ve forgotten her name but i remember her..She is now in malacca..
     
              2 - Dania Qistina
         
             3 - Noor Adilah n Hakimah n Shamin

             4 - I ve 4gotten her name..she is nice..

             5 - Amira n Aleen

             6 - Hazimah n shafiqah


high School time..

            1 - Azwa a.k.a my cousin

            2 - Maryam Musfirah

            3 -  Maryam Musfirah

            4 -  Maryam Musfirah n Naemah n Aina Afiyah

            5 - All AD08 n Maisarah n Mastura n adek haziqah


College time
              Vinushany
              Yasheera Vasudevan
              Sasikala
              Miza
              Kavitha
              Billo
              Jay
              Pong
              Dharwin



hold n we will nv be apart



Friend someone who always there for us when we need them.
They understand us
        accept us just the way we are
        being happy for us
        being honest
       support all good thing we r doin
       being our mum,dad,bro,sista
     
thanx 4 being such a good friend for me..Im sorry for all the flaws..I used to do mistake.forgv me for everything i ve done that hurt u guys.But whateve it is i always love u guys as my special buddies..

2 comments: