Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Me in moscow

Sensation of life..Dunno what im crapping..Couple of days waiting for internet fellow n finally i got my internet in my hostel..wuhuuuu!!.Melompat cm kera..happy to the max...The thing here is the internet monthly I  would say cheaper n faster than we had in m'sia..But the only thing make it xpensive is the commission they give everytime we go for pay..OH yeah..It is not like m'sia..We pay the internet through machine..Who can find a right machine they wont b charge with any commission..


A lot of untold story...My xperince here..

I feel really lucky n happy..It a fortunate that i was placed in such a nice room n hostel compare to my other friends..They even put wallpaper not paint n placed a new refrigerator.But another story my friends r in ramification.They still in a waiting situation where they most probably will be shift to another hostel..As their room condition were really bad..

my bed..

The bed is smaller than usual bed..But I still feel grateful..few of my acquaintances their bed is as thin as i would say "toto"..some don't even have stair for their bed...n etc..

Strolling time

My best buddies here..
1Malaysia frenz..

This is what we call "the centre of moscow"

Red square..

I love the cloud..
Like in Harry potter..

model of the day..never  feel shy posing myself there..
maintaining "kepala senget"

dunno what the heck is this..It looks awesome..

Russianband near the street..
They were singing an english song..
n They really happy n glad to welcome us..

I have forgotten what we call this street..It is the converge place for the tourist..Near here they even had a
"free hug"
 a group of a girl were holding the banner written there "free hug"..They came to us n gave us a hug..It really warm n made us feel happy.. The best part when this girl hug one guy.. suddenly the guy lift her up n ran..The girl shouted for help... The people testify there started laugh n smile .. n don't get misunderstanding..The guy did that merely for fun.. N this group of girls they sometime once they hug the guy they like don't wanna let them go.. Thats y this kind of situation happen..
Then we continue walking till midnight n the temperature declining n most of us started to shiver..


Persoalannya : Y u look so messy asy???

nice Question...

so happen was....they told me last minute so we were rushing to the red square..n we went there by ourself..luckily nv went "sesat".. aiyoo..sbb tu la messy..hee :p



Mychengche n garfield my bestfriend

chengchen n garfield

ahaha..They r my friends ,my children..They are pretty useful in my life..Not only accompany me when im alone but help me plug in my friend lossy adapter..



Halal food


What is this?
haa..this is halal meat that we can get..

hee..to get such halal food is not that hard..But the price is xpensv..
small portion of food is about 30ringgit n above..
They will weight the food..so the price depend on the weight of food.,
The heavier the food the price will become more xpensv..

ok fine that one is food that we buy readily make for us..Back to the story about this meat..
Usually this halal meat we buy from shop near mosque..This is is confidently halal..



thats all for now..

coming....


wait!!


Autumn is Awesome




Ok..xawesome pown..ni hanya di hadapan rumah..hee.. :p








This is truly awesome autumn..





that's all...:p

coming...
How muslim pray when they were outside?

Pickpocket trick story!


Shopping,shopping,shoplifting!!


Sukan kami petang2!!

selamat malam..c u guys nex time..huu..:p

4 comments:

  1. FIRSTLY, you awwwwwweee me!\

    Awwwww here and there!
    I'm desperately wanna go to OVERSEA.

    WHY I'm doing local? I should spend my studies OUTSIDE MSIA, gain experience and FUN.

    HUHU, I'm happy for you asy.
    You should do better.
    Be a nice doctor ok?
    Don't forget Msia :)

    DON'T EVER FORGET ME! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooo, so niceeee !
    i like it the way u told us.
    i always wanna go to that red square.
    n center of moscow too! haritu nampak dalam paper !!

    whatever it is, study hard and smart!
    make ur parents proud of you.
    and and top of that, Islam.

    Be a good doc buddy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx syg2Ku...
    atiff : awww is normal thing for me..awww tu terharu!!
    im ok here..it just i haven't start class yet..so cuti pnjang ni khas utk pergi bcuti smentra ad peluang..
    doakan saya..sya pastinya akan melakukan yg terbaik..InsyaAllah

    sejuk..suma kwan aku takot tgok muka aku sbb pucat sgat..flu here n there..

    later i show u guys my frenz here..hee..:)
    seriously rindu korg sgat2..

    atiff cm na nk komen blog hang??

    thanx again 4 the support..tgok another entry yg lbeh menarik..ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. mai : one day u come n visit me here i bring u jlan2..hee:)

    ReplyDelete