Friday, October 28, 2011

Ahak..
Aku baru je tukar cadar baru..wuhuu..
Its purple babe!
tapi purple bukan my favourite..
Aku suka merah!!
Pas tukar baru terigat c mai!!
push my back to reply the tag..
of course syg..all 4 u..

 tag from mysarah

So here it is

Rules?
1.You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal. 
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for people you tagged to answer. 
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post. 
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her. 
6. No tag backs. 
7. No stuff in the tagging section about. 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.



11 things about me


1. my zodiac is taurus
2. i love travelling
3. cincaufreak!!
4. Ditch big fat liar
5. 4sibling
6. single but not available
7. russia my 2nd homecountry
8. they said im fussy bout food
9. im pretty(hee:P)
10. rasberry my fvrt fruit here
11. purple everywhr in my room




Questions 4m mysarah


1.What is your favourite blog? (include the address too)
   wow..emm..i think this 1..tiara


2.What is your favourite all time quote?
emm..aaa...i know.."Apabila kita meletakkan pergantungan kita pada Allah nescaya keajaiban akan berlaku"
It really happen to me..n I do believe it..

3.Your strength?
 definitely Allah..My confident level..my believe..

4.Do you like mathematics?
certainly..but sometime it drive me crazy!!

5.Maisarah Alloha in my eyes is ____
cool..cute..cpat gelabah..
cm tu la..sbb tu ska kwan ngan dya..

soalan saya!!

1. What is your dream dat haven't come true yet?
2. describe 2 words bout my behavior that annoy n cute for u?
3. give me 3 sentences u want someone to know,but u hardly tell them..
4.Tell me about your Principle in daily life..

I think thats all bout it..

For those pls do the same thing!!







No comments:

Post a Comment