Sunday, April 15, 2012

#ksjkmcijorej

Last week I have started my psychology class..It went pretty well n I have given a task to present about anything related to psychology...So apa lagiikkk..guuugurlll ler...Most of them are about disorder n phobia.n I noticed that
some people might not realise that they or people around them r having these disorder n phobia-tic...jeng jeng jeng.......

seriously...it make me wonder if i had has that one or two of the disorder...something that u do everyday where u thought it could be a habit but it can be a disorder in u!!!Try to do your soul searching...that's why it is important for everyone to learn psychology...not only trying to understand n adapt with other people but also yourself..

n frankly say I don't know if  I m the only one whose having the problem of my own behaviour or act...I have try to change but it is so hard for me..It is not to say that thing is a negative thing..but it actually to get a better life..I know i can that 's why i never give up..If I rise my both hand to the air now i will not ever touch my total confidence for the rest of my life..My life would be gross , antisocial maybe..

Take a time n think what r the thing that had brought you down..whatr the thing that u feel unsolved...

n I feel grateful to have my friend my bestfriend who love psychology..Usually while in class I could not pay the worth attention n my mind wandering somewhere else n start to draw..She took my drawing n read my mind through it..

n b4 i end actually this is not something that i want to tell...Waaaaaaaaaaa kenapa aku melalot niiiiiiiiiiii.....
Daaa love yeahhhhh.....Assalammualaikum....

No comments:

Post a Comment