Saturday, December 3, 2011

Looking for friendship..

As usual every weekend i will comfort myself in the bed n spending the fool time read others blog..
I know this one fella his an indian..i love the way he smile n he quite friendly but quiet..
So he did follow me in twitter n i straight away bumped to his profile..
I found his blog n well i read obviously.."xkan buka sja2"
I genuinely can say that he is someone who really concern about friendship n all..

Itu yang saya terlintas nak ckap pasal diri n frenz sayoo...

#1 - I call her bubblykid.

She is childish,happy -go-lucky type , friendly , pretty n alll...triple flat laa..

I know her when we were standard 6..But at that time we seem not really close..
N we were destined to b in the same school n we used to go to school wif the same bus..
So that s how i started to b her close friend..
We really have that different character..

She is happy go lucky - im really serious girl
She is funny                - im damn suck in telling joke n seldom laugh
She is tough                - im pretty easily to cry
She is friendly              - im not that much like to make friend

-ve suma ada kat aku!!
Im sure that time im not mature enough to make friend..
n im proud of her , the way she handle me..
We used to FIGHT every single day..
n the next day we r fine then we fight back..
that the most important thing i will never ever forget..
We both always together not like a sibling but like a twin.
Love her so much..
n i just wanna say sorry for everything i have ever done to u..
Long time d i wanna tell u this but dunno what hardly prevent me..

As it went more into 2008
i decided to further studies to  MRSM..
Thats the time since we went apart..
After 3days there,i cried undying cs i really miss her!!
We grew differently..

n We went into awkward moment after long time never see each other..
Sometime i sit silently have no idea what goin on n all..
For instance when raya time i meet her friends..
Im not the type who easily b friendly with new people..
But i always try my best to response everytime they talk to me..
It just i need them to start 1st..

Life changed me alot..
n Im so sorry for not being as much as u hope!!
But u still my twin n i love u..
positive thinking never let us far apart..
always n forever
MY Bestest friend..
love u...

n still vividly in my mind..
where we played in surau kacau people through the window..
Strolling around the neighborhood house together n playin in the playground..
Naek basikal "cabok" ke tuisyen..
waiting for u like waiting for laundry to b done..
i get myself comfortable wif dat every week..
b4 i went to maktab,,
i kept wondering how it would be for me when u weren't around..
n i seriously thought that when we were far away we will get closer..
I realize it didn't work out the way it suppose to be..

I tend to b awkward..
I horribly blur when u telling joke.'
It's not only happen to u..
my other acquaintance also I seem to act like im in desert..


but my life without our friendship is like life with one side of a coin..
u need another side to get it back at the 1st place..

But one thing i do believe difference make us be who we should be..
n learn to understand each other profoundly..

n now I just wanna tell u ..
im happy being your friend..
Contemplate the memories n the days we have going through born a smile in my heart..
:)
















walaupon muka akutah ap2..xpa la!!






form2 memory..amek gamba dari frame..
hodoh la cket mutu gamba dya..





LAST 27TH NOVEMBER IS HER BIRTHDAY,,..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
SHE GREW..
Miss Adorable!!



That 's all for for now..love yea!!
i got lot bestfriend t i update gi..
c u then..
salam..
daaaaaaaaaa..................
Really hope she read this..

2 comments:

  1. awat aku plak yang sedih bila baca entry ni.haish.ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriusly wei!!
    ang plak emo?
    aku bca yg indian fren aku tuh lgik sedih kot..

    ReplyDelete